- Increase professional network with students & professionals
- Professional development and insight on various career paths
- Ability to engage and bring guest speakers that are of interest to you
- Ability to lead projects and engage in resume building extra curricular activities
- Ability to take your ideas and implement them with PIHRA support
At PIHRA UCI, the Students for Industrial-Organizational Psychology intends to provide students exposure to the field of I/O psychology and prepare our members for their post-baccalaureate aspirations. As an extension of the Social Science Academic Resource Center’s (SSARC) overall mission to equip students with the information and opportunities to develop competitive academic portfolios for their post-baccalaureate experiences, SIOP brings a specialized focus, bridging the disciplines of psychology and business.
Our purpose is to equip members with the knowledge and skills necessary for post-baccalaureate success; empower members with research, internships and networking opportunities; and encourage members through individualized program planning, mentorship, and support networks.
- Professional Development
- Talent Development
- Program Planning
There are many ways to volunteer with PIHRA & hone your leadership skills.