Every Thursday (5:00pm – 6:00pm)
CSU Long Beach
Engineering Technology Room 105
Long Beach, CA
About HRMA Events:
SEHR is a new business club at CSUF that is geared towards connecting HR students with HR Professionals and developing young HR leaders. Join SEHR Today!
- Speakers from HR Professionals in the field
- Socials and Professional Networking events
- Resume and LinkedIn Workshops
- Opportunities for Internships, Mentors, and Scholarships
- Business cards, Membership Pin, and T-Shirt
The Human Resource Management Association (HRMA) at California State University, Long Beach is a student chapter of two professional organizations: the Professionals in Human Resources Association (PHIRA) and the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Membership in HRMA provides you with a closer look to the human resource field, a chance to meet working human resource professionals, a way to keep up with the fast changing field of human resources, and the opportunity to meet other students with similar interests.
There are many ways to Volunteer with PIHRA & hone your leadership skills.