Exhibiting and sponsoring a PIHRA event provides a priceless opportunity to meet top HR professionals in an environment dedicated to the networking and the sharing of ideas under one roof. With several events throughout the year and across the five counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura, there is ample opportunity for your organization to get in front of the right people.
Contact us today and get more information:
(310) 416-1210 ext 818
Deputy Executive Director
(310) 416-1210 ext 812
Event opportunities include:
HR Department of One: Accomplishing More with Less - October 6, 2018
If you’re the only person at your company with HR in their job title, or if HR isn’t in your job title, but you’re the only one responsible for it, you know how valuable your time is. From tactical administrative tasks, all the way to strategy and analysis, you run the gamut of handling all the responsibilities that keep your company compliant, well-staffed, and productive.
This is a brand new PIHRA Event. If you are interested in this audience, please contact email@example.com for information about sponsorship options.
Strategic LeadHR - November 1, 2018
HR departments across the country help shape and maintain company culture and structure. But how can HR leaders use their influence to develop and enhance their organizations? Strategic LeadHR will provide unique tools and take-always that you can begin to apply to your company immediately. By providing engaging and detailed presentations in a collaborative setting, this program offers a unique approach to professional development in HR.
2017 Attendance was 132
More information will be released by mid-September for sponsorship opportunities.
Annual Volunteer Leader Conference - November
Each year PIHRA presents the annual Volunteer Leader Conference to provide training for the new and returning volunteer leaders of our association. This is a one day conference with an attendance including our volunteer chair and other select volunteer roles from each district.
- The event will take place on November 5, 2016 and the location will either be in the LA area
- We are inviting our Executive Committee, Club PIHRA Representatives, PIHRA Foundation Representatives, General Counsel and 7 key roles from each of our 17 chapters and anticipate approximately 80+ people to attend
- The attendees are the volunteer leaders of the organization
- Volunteer leaders are usually more seasoned HR professionals (decision makers)
- This is also a great opportunity to make connections with all of our chapters for participation in future chapter events
- This will be an all-day program with the purpose of training our volunteers on their roles in the organization. Scheduled time is from 8am – 5pm
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Logo placement at top of program registration page
- Logo placement and sponsorship recognition in emails to registered attendees
- Onsite presence as sponsor including exhibit table
- Up to five (5) minutes to speak to attendees during opening remarks of the program including slides if provided
Exclusive Sponsorship: $4,000
Shared Sponsorship: $2,500
PIHRA Annual Legal Update - January
Join over 1,000 human resource professionals and business owners for one of the largest HR employment law seminar in California. The PIHRA Annual Legal Updates are four separate full day seminars held at four locations. Each location has a range from 150 - 525 attendees with 15 - 25 exhibiting companies.
2018 Attendee Numbers:
Riverside - 172
Los Angeles - 447
La Jolla - New this year
Sponsorship and Exhibiting Opportunities will be released in late-September / early-October.
PIHRA HR Talent & Tech - Spring
The impact of technology on HR continues to grow and change the industry at an exponential rate. HR manages the workforce and whatever makes it more efficient and improves HR functionality will be a topic of conversation at PIHRA’s HR Talent & Tech Conference. Covering the latest trends, we’ll delve into the intersection of talent and technology as it’s relevant to your role as an HR professional today
The 2018 event was held in May. We will release information for the 2019 PIHRA HR Talent & Tech when available.
California HR Conference - August
The California HR Conference by Professionals In Human Resources Association is committed to furthering the professional development of California HR Professionals and to bringing new ideas and approaches to your organizations. We present thought-provoking learning sessions, engaging networking events, and a vast exposition hall. Join over 2,800 HR professionals as we offer more track options, more schedule flexibility, and more ways to recertify than any organization on the West Coast.
Exhibitor and Sponsorship opportunities will be released in early October 2018.