Home | Volunteer Officers | Donate/Support Us | Job Seeker Materials | Volunteer Opportunities
Apply for an HR Scholarship by November 16
Apply Now for the 2018 PIHRA Foundation Scholarship!
As part of its commitment to the human resources community, the PIHRA Foundation annually grants scholarships ranging from $500 to $3,000 to support HR professionals and students. This form is intended for use in applying for either of these grants.
We urge you to follow the instructions carefully. Applications for the HR Student Scholarship & the HR Certification Award must be submitted no later than November 16th, 2018 to PIHRA.Foundation.Scholarships@gmail.com with “PIHRA FOUNDATION Scholarship Application” in the subject line.
NOTE: Applicants who have already completed their studies are not eligible for these programs and should not apply for a grant to cover past expenses. Payments may be made on your behalf directly to the educational organization. PIHRA membership is encouraged, however not required.
1. The PIHRA Foundation HR Student Scholarship provides grants in the following categories:
• $2,500 (full time student status with upper division undergraduate study
• $1,500 (part time student status with upper division undergraduate study)
• $3,000 (full time student status with graduate study)
• $1,500 (part-time student status with graduate study)
2. The PIHRA Foundation HR Certification Award provides reimbursement grants of up to $500 to selected HR professionals who meet the eligibility requirements for an approved course of instruction leading to their successful certification as a SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, SPHR, GPHR, PHR-CA or SPHR-CA.
We urge you to follow the instructions carefully. Again, applications must be submitted no later than November 16, 2018 to PIHRA.Foundation.Scholarships@gmail.com with “PIHRA FOUNDATION Scholarship Application” in the subject line.
Questions concerning the application process may be directed to the PIHRA Foundation at the above email. Again, apply now!
To download the PDF application, CLICK HERE.
To download the Word Doc application, CLICK HERE.
Winter 2018 Scholarship Award Winners
As part of its commitment to the human resources community, the PIHRA Foundation annually grants scholarships to support HR professionals and students, and the Winter 2018 recipients have been selected. Thank you for applying and congratulations to the award winners!
Congrats to our 2018 HR Certification Award Winners for the PIHRA Foundation Scholarship!
| Hyeri Cho, SHRM-CP
|| Lindsey Purington, SHRM-CP
We are now accepting applications for our next round of scholarship awards.
Scroll up to learn more and download an application!