Home | Volunteer Officers | Volunteer Opportunities | Community Involvement | Partners & Sponsors
Do you like to have fun while working?
Club PIHRA brings together: Professionals that realize the need to bring more fun, recreational activities and creative learning into their professional lives and into their business organizations . . .
With Organizations that represent an endless variety of recreation opportunities including amusement parks, special event providers, theaters, sports events, party planners, museums and unique locations.
Club PIHRA is a “Special Interest Group” within the PIHRA organization.
If you would like to get involved and broaden your own business contacts, please let us know you are interested in joining our group.
We are looking for a few new volunteer members. The board openings are listed below.
As a Board we generally meet quarterly at a different spectacular vendor location. We always have great food and fun.
- Communicates official business of CP with Executive Board of PIHRA
- Conducts and Organizes official CP meetings
- Organizes Conference Calls and official scheduling with CP board
- Contacts venue destinations and requests proposals for CP Events (Contract Negotiating and Planning)
- Ensures overall execution of CP Calendar in conjunction with PIHRA Calendar
- Creates marketing plan of CP with CP Board Members
- Oversees all creative to include: Official Flyers, Memos, Ads, Posting of CP
- Oversees all social media sites of CP (Facebook, Website, Instagram and Twitter)
- Monitors event payments through YourMembership
- Responsible for credit card refunds, returns, or payment processing where necessary; deposits all check payments
- Maintains bank records
- Check signing privileges for CP, holds CP checkbook
If you are interested in hearing more about these opportunities, please contact Rebecca Gigante at 818-917-8387 or firstname.lastname@example.org