2017 PIHRA Legal Update
This conference provides you with the latest California employment law related updates, compliance and regulatory issues, and the opportunity to network with legal practitioners and HR professionals. You'll get comprehensive, actionable programming that provides you with the information you need protect your organizations and manage your company's risk.
Reasons to Attend:
- Get a clear understanding of the complex world of workplace legislation and court decisions that impact how you do business.
- Learn about the latest regulatory activities in the implementation of California employment laws.
- Identify and address common pitfalls that can put your organization at risk, such as pre-employment screening, FLSA compliance and sexual harassment claims.
- Get tools, tips and resources that help minimize your organization’s exposure to litigation.
- Build your network of peers and resources.
Who Should Attend:
- Senior HR Professionals who need to know what’s next in workplace law & legislation seeking to successfully position their organizations.
- HR professionals seeking practicable, actionable guidance on workplace management.
- HR managers seeking to build compliant organizations and manage risk.
- HR practitioners who want to hear from lawyers and leaders on how workplace law affects them.
Join us and over 1,000 human resource professionals as we uncover and understand the new and changing California and federal laws.
Not only will this seminar help protect your business, but it will help protect you, too!
Riverside - Riverside Convention Center - January 10, 2017
Universal City - Universal Sheraton Hotel - January 12, 2017
Anaheim - Anaheim Marriott - January 17, 2017
This seminar will be submitted for HR certification credit hours thru the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) for Professional Development Credits (PDCs), the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) for HR, California and Business credit hours, and the California State Bar for MCLE credits.
|PIHRA Member In-Transition
|CA SHRM Chapter Member
| +Join PIHRA (add $96 for 1-year Membership)
|SHRM At Large Member
| +Join PIHRA (add $66 for 1-year Membership)
| +Join PIHRA (1-year Membership)
To register online (credit card payment only), click on one of the locations listed above of your preference.
If paying by check, print and download our 2017 PIHRA Legal Update Registration Form, and return to our office with payment:
2017 California Labor Law Digest (available ONLY with 2017 PIHRA Legal Update registration, not to be sold separately)
PIHRA has partnered with CalChamber to offer the 2017 California Labor Law Digest for $119.00 ($164.99 retail, price is $99.99, plus tax, shipping and handling) to our 2017 PIHRA Legal Update attendees. You must complete your purchase along with your 2017 PIHRA Legal Update registration to qualify for the discounted rate of $119.00. To purchase the 2017 California Labor Law Digest, click the option to add it to your registration. Last date to pre-purchase 2017 California Labor Law Digest is 12/31/2016.