Exhibiting or sponsoring a PIHRA Conference provides a priceless opportunity to meet top HR professionals in an environment dedicated to the networking and the sharing of ideas under one roof. With several events throughout the year and across the five counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura, there is ample opportunity for your organization to get in front of the right people.
Contact our Deputy Executive Director today and get more information:
Deputy Executive Director
(310) 416-1210 ext 812
Event opportunities include:
PIHRA Annual Legal Update - January
Join over 900 human resource professionals and business owners for one of the largest HR employment law seminar in California. The PIHRA Annual Legal Updates are three separate full day seminars held at three locations throughout our five county area. Each location has a range from 200 - 400 attendees with 15 - 20 exhibiting companies.
2016 Attendee Numbers:
Pasadena - 409
Riverside - 142
Anaheim - 398
California HR Conference - August
The California HR Conference by Professionals In Human Resources Association is committed to furthering the professional development of California HR Professionals and to bringing new ideas and approaches to your organizations. We present thought-provoking learning sessions, engaging networking events, and a vast exposition hall. Join over 2,400 HR professionals as we offer more track options, more schedule flexibility, and more ways to recertify than any organization on the West Coast.
We are still finalizing our exhibitor and sponsor information for 2017. Please reference the 2016 Exhibitor and Sponsor prospectus for general information about the options.
Annual Volunteer Leader Conference
Each year PIHRA presents the annual Volunteer Leader Conference to provide training for the new and returning volunteer leaders of our association. This is a one day conference with an attendance including our volunteer chair and other select volunteer roles from each district.
- The event will take place on November 5, 2016 and the location will either be in the LA area
- We are inviting our Executive Committee, Club PIHRA Representatives, PIHRA Foundation Representatives, General Counsel and 7 key roles from each of our 17 chapters and anticipate approximately 80+ people to attend
- The attendees are the volunteer leaders of the organization
- Volunteer leaders are usually more seasoned HR professionals (decision makers)
- This is also a great opportunity to make connections with all of our chapters for participation in future chapter events
- This will be an all-day program with the purpose of training our volunteers on their roles in the organization. Scheduled time is from 8am – 5pm
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Logo placement at top of program registration page
- Logo placement and sponsorship recognition in emails to registered attendees
- Onsite presence as sponsor including exhibit table
- Up to five (5) minutes to speak to attendees during opening remarks of the program including slides if provided
Exclusive Sponsorship: $4,000
Shared Sponsorship: $2,500