How to renew my PIHRA membership online
Visit pihra.org/renew and login with your username and password to renew online. You will be taken to your Social Feed page.
Note: You may also see a notification such as Upgrade My Membership Now or Continue with Current Membership. If so, click on Upgrade My Membership (this is the same as renewing) and you will be at Step 7.
- Click on the “Welcome,” button (which includes your name) at the top right.
- Click on Accounts + Settings.
- Then click on “Payments & History” tag on the left.
- You then want to click on the Membership tab located across the top of the window.
- In the next window, you will see that you can print your PIHRA Membership ID card and securely renew your membership.
- Click on Securely renew your membership now».
- You will then be taken to a page called, Membership Dues. Select the option for Professional Membership. It will say that $150 is due. However, when you scroll down to Payment Information, you will see that the Payment Amount will be $125 (this amount will change after your expiration date).
- Please enter the payment information and click on Submit Securely. Your membership will automatically be renewed and your expiration date extended by one year.
Please contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 416-1210 ext. 810 if you need assistance. We look forward to helping you get the most out of your membership.
Back to Website FAQ