How to renew my PIHRA membership online
Visit pihra.org/renew and login with your username and password to renew online. You will be taken to your Social Feed page.
- Click on the “Welcome,” button (which includes your name) at the top right. Note: You may also see a notification such as Upgrade My Membership Now or a notification that your membership expired. Please click through until you can click on Securely renew your membership now ». Otherwise, proceed to step 2.
- Click on Accounts + Settings.
- Then click on “Payments & History” tag on the left.
- You then want to click on the Membership tab located across the top of the window.
- In the next window, you will see that you can print your PIHRA Membership ID card and securely renew your membership.
- Click on Securely renew your membership now ».
- You will then be taken to a page called, Membership Dues. Select the option for Professional Membership. It will say that $150 is due. However, when you scroll down to Payment Information, you will see that the Payment Amount will be $125 (this amount will change after your expiration date).
- Please enter the payment information and click on Submit Securely. Your membership will automatically be renewed and your expiration date extended by one year.
Please contact Member Services at email@example.com or (310) 416-1210 ext. 810 if you need assistance. We look forward to helping you get the most out of your membership.
Back to Website FAQ