Be Empowered with Confidence at the PIHRA 2018 Legal Updates!
Monday, November 6, 2017
Posted by: PIHRA
Have you been up-to-date on the slew of California laws that took effect in 2017? Well, now it's time to start preparing for what's to come in 2018! HR professionals who will be affected by new California legislature employment related laws will be taking advantage of The 2018 PIHRA Legal Updates Conference, an excellent opportunity for HR professionals to network while gaining a clear understanding of the latest California employment law related updates. PIHRA has been hosting Legal Updates Events for 31 years and will be in top form to provide comprehensive and actionable programming that will give you the confidence to protect your organization and manage your company’s risk.
Governor Jerry Brown has signed into law a number of significant employment-related bills that will impact California workplaces. Some of the more notable proposals that may be coming down the pike can ultimately change substantially. Some off the key laws taking effect on January 1, 2018 include:
- Salary history requirements
- Immigration Enforcements
- The Ban the Box policies
- New Parental Leave Act
- Retaliation parameters
- Anti-Harassment Training requirements
Seeking confidence in the latest changes in workplace law and legislation will be easy with support from our local industry experts in 3 convenient locations (Los Angeles, Anaheim & Riverside) and 3 weekdays offered. You can choose the day that best applies to you.
Who Should Attend
Business owners, employment law attorneys and all HR professionals in between will know what's next in workplace law and legislation by hearing directly from the top area lawyers and leaders on how these new changes will affect them. Looking to build compliant organizations? Need to insulate yourself from costly workplace disputes? Get tools, tips and resources that help minimize your organization’s exposure to litigation while you build a network of peers and resources.
Here is just some of the benefits attendees can look forward to:
- 14 Sessions/14 Labor & Employment Attorneys.
- Opportunity to network with over 20 exhibitors and 1,200 other HR industry executives in a fun, lively and educational environment.
- 6 recertification credits available
- 3 locations/ 3 weekdays: Riverside, Los Angeles, and Anaheim locations with 3 weekday options to choose the day best suited to you.
- Bound PIHRA 2018 Legal Updates Handbook provided to all attendees giving them a reference guide for the year ahead.
- Money Back Guarantee – We are so confident of the benefits you will take home that we are offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Gain a streamlined guide with fellow HR Professionals in the latest California employment law related updates. The PIHRA 2018 Legal Updates Conference is an excellent opportunity to understand the new laws and prioritize accurate record keeping. See you at #PIHRA #LegalUps2018!
Register now to save up to $25 off the onsite pricing here: pihra.org/legalupdate