Every 4th Wednesday of the Month (11:30am – 1:30pm)
Pickwick Conference Center
1001 Riverside Drive, Burbank CA
Orchid Room – Garden Level
Times and locations of PIHRA Burbank/Glendale events are subject to change.
Our monthly lunch meetings provide:
• Great speakers with HR related topics
• Current legal updates
• Webinars – lecture-style for HRCI and SHRM recertification credits
• Full lunch menu
• Networking opportunities!
• Opportunity drawing!
Welcome to PIHRA Burbank/Glendale
We look forward to meeting you.
PIHRA’s Burbank location serves the Burbank and Glendale area, as well as surrounding areas including Hollywood, Studio City, Sherman Oaks and North Hollywood. Our chapter meetings are typically held the 4th Tuesday of the month; however the actual dates may change. Take a look at our schedule below to see our upcoming events.
Our meetings are great opportunities for HR professionals like yourself, Benefits Providers, HR students, or HR professionals in Transition to network with other HR professionals in your community and to learn from our expert speakers. By attending a meeting, you will also earn hours of General, Strategic, or California HRCI/SHRM credit. Certificates are provided on site.
We would like to invite you to attend our next monthly lunch meeting and meet your local board members. Let us know you are attending, send us an email at email@example.com. Additional information about our meetings can be found below:
- 11:30am* – 12:00pm: Registration & Networking
- 12:00pm – 1:30pm: Program Speaker
*Early arrival is suggested to reserve your seat.
||$20 Students (with current ID)
||$20 Members in transition
All late registrations/walk-ins will pay the non-reservation price. Vegetarian selections are available (special requests should be made at the time of the online reservation)
We accept cash, credit cards, and/or checks (made out to PIHRA) at the door. Ask us about our VIP All Access Pass. Includes discounted registration & expedited entry!
→ Attend a PIHRA Burbank/Glendale Event
Human Resources In Transition
Are you a HR Professional In Transition?
We realize that being in transition can be a difficult time. It is not easy to know what steps to take to secure a position for which you are qualified. Thus, we have created PIHRA Burbank/Glendale’s HR Professionals In-Transition Networking Program.
To help Burbank/Glendale area Human Resources Professionals find employment and to act as a professional resource to each other.
Please join us if you are a HR professional in transition, or employed but seeking a different opportunity. We will meet once a month to network, discuss and share job leads, ideas for a structured job search, resume reviews, practice 60 second elevator speech, interviewing skills, etc.
We also invite expert guest speakers to share their knowledge and ideas to help the group with continuous learning of various HR topics and useful tips about the job search.
There is no cost to join this professional networking group. The only ‘rule’ of participation is to be discrete about other members’ job search. For more information about our program please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at our Facebook Group.
Occasionally, throughout the year, we will offer additional networking opportunities at evening mixers and community outreach/volunteer events. See our calendar for the most up to date information on our events.
Stay connected with PIHRA Burbank/Glendale! Add us on:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter
Meet our Volunteer Officers
We look forward to meeting you.
We are always looking for new ways to stay connected with you. Feel free to contact our chapter members for more information on different opportunities within the chapter at email@example.com.
||Germaine Cresmer, PHR, SHRM-CP
||Germaine Cresmer, PHR, SHRM-CP
Government Affairs Chair
Interested in Sponsoring?
Contact PIHRA Burbank/Glendale Board of Directors Sponsorship Chair.
By targeting a market composed of Professionals in Human Resources and related areas, PIHRA Burbank/Glendale is pleased to partner with our business community for their marketing efforts by providing advertising opportunities.
Thank You To Our PIHRA Burbank/Glendale Sponsors
PIHRA Burbank/Glendale Sponsorship Opportunities
Exclusive Partner of the Year – $2,000
- Table Display – Partner of the Year Booth Display table allowed at each monthly meeting – Speaker adjacent
- Exclusive Industry representation – Recognition as such by the PIHRA Chair/Vice-Chair meeting moderator
- No industry-peer sponsors at the podium level will be allowed for the 12 month duration
- Social Media & Email – Company logo displayed monthly to District members and prospects & outgoing Social Media
- Podium Presentation – Sponsor may make a brief (5 minute) presentation of services at the beginning of every lunch program
- Company Logo displayed on pre-meeting Scrolling Power Point Deck
- Opportunity Drawing – Raffle prize opportunity to collect business cards
- Admission – One complimentary admissions to our regular District lunch meetings per year PLUS One VIP Card
- VIP CARD – One Complimentary good for one admission to all yearly meetings
- Marketing Materials – Sponsor one-sheets may be distributed at all place settings, each meeting
- Public Acknowledgement and thank you at all meetings and events
- District Microsite placement – Sponsor Logo prominently featured as a District Partner on the PIHRA Burbank/Glendale website. (Includes a link to sponsor website)
- No Competing Industry Sponsors
Partner of the Month – $300/one month OR $500/two month
- Table Display – Sponsor Display table within the luncheon room
- Podium Presentation – Sponsor may make a brief (3 minute) presentation of services at the beginning of every lunch program
- Company Logo displayed on pre-meeting Scrolling Power Point Deck/li>
- SBusiness Card Drawing Opportunity – Sponsor provides Opportunity Drawing and retains all collected business cards
- Admission – plus One complimentary lunch
- Marketing Materials – Sponsor one-sheets may be distributed at each place setting
- Public Acknowledgement and thank you at sponsored meeting
Opportunity Drawing Partner – $25 Gift Card for Drawing
- Your company will be highlighted and Recognized during the drawing Podium Presentation – End of Meeting
- Three Sponsor Maximum per Meeting
- Drawing will benefit PIHRA Foundation and will be additionally acknowledged in that area
Networking Event Partner – $250
- Table Display Table – At Evening or Daytime Member Networking Event (Two Sponsor maximum per event)
- Public Recognition and Thank You at sponsored meeting
- Business Card Drawing Opportunity – Sponsor provides Opportunity Drawing and retains all collected business cards
Parking at Pickwick: We are located inside the Orchid room. Turn right into the second parking lot, pass the ice skating rink and drive to the back and park in front of the garden entrance.
There are many ways to volunteer with PIHRA & hone your leadership skills.