The World of Digital Transformation in HR is Upon Us
and The Time Is Now!
Digital Transformation is more than technology. It is a mindset. It is a vision. It is a mission and most importantly, it requires a LEAP to the future. As the world continues to change at exponential paces compared to the past; we must all be ready to take this LEAP forward and be as ready as possible for the future of work.
Taking this LEAP requires many things. First of all, an understanding of what a LEAP is:
- Love – We must love what we do in being on a mission to change the world of work today
- Energy – By loving what we do, it gives us energy to think differently, focus on the right things and take action
- Audacity - By having energy, we can accomplish the audacious, the achievement of readying our organizations for the future of work today and into the future
- Proof - And by doing the audacious, we can finally prove the value of our actions and continue to design and innovate into the future
We live in a world today where topics such as constant (and contentious) changes in regulations; the use of data to drive prescription and disruption and workforce engagement and productivity are some of the hottest topics. To deal with this change requires a different kind of thinking and a true belief that digital disruption is upon us now and the only way to compete for the future worker is to be ahead of the curve.
Join Jason Averbook, world renowned thought leader, consultant, analyst and keynote speaker as he addresses PIHRA South Orange County on topics such as:
- The importance of Design Thinking in the world of HR and HR programmatic deployments today
- Why data is the new capital and how we can capitalize on this new normal
- How digital disruption is not just technology, but a holistic approach and comprehensive mindset of how people, processes and technologies interact together
- Why workforce engagement and productivity is more important than ever
- How consumerization and personalization move beyond buzzwords in 2017
- The role of strategy and alignment in all things HR going forward
- The new skills required to run a HR function today
Jason’s talk will be motivational, action oriented and leave you with a sense of purpose, excitement and a true understanding of what our clients are dealing with today.
Jason Averbook, LeapGen
As Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Jason is a leading analyst, thought leader, consultant and keynote speaker in the area of human resources, the future of work and the impact technology has on that future. He has co-founded LeapGen to help organizations around the world realize that the Future of Work is NOW and the time to leap our HR and workforce technologies to new heights is upon us. Jason is the author of the book "HR From Now to Next" and is widely known as one of the top 5 authorities in the world on HR and workforce technologies.
Jason co-founded Knowledge Infusion LLC in 2005 until 2012 when the company was sold to Appirio and served as its Chief Executive Officer. He was responsible for the groundbreaking vision and strategy. He served as the Chief Business Innovation Officer at Appirio Inc where led Appirio’s human capital management business. He held the position of CEO of The Marcus Buckingham Company (TMBC) from 2014 through 2016 until recently leaving to focus on his next venture, LeapGen!
He has more than 20 years of experience in the HR and technology industry. He worked with industry leading companies around the world to help them transform their HR organizations into strategic partners. Prior to founding Knowledge Infusion, he served as Senior Director of PeopleSoft Global Product Marketing at PeopleSoft, where he was responsible for the marketing including packaging and positioning for PeopleSoft’s flagship product line. Prior to PeopleSoft, he served as Director of Organizational Readiness at Ceridian Corporation, an HR and payroll outsourcing company.
This program has been approved for 1.25 Professional Development Credits (PDCs), towards SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP, through the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
This program has been approved for 1.25 HR (General) recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute homepage at www.hrci.org.
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
|PIHRA Member In-Transition
|PIHRA Student Member
Online registration closes on Monday, April 24, 2017. Registrations after this date will only be taken onsite.
There will be a 50% administration fee for any cancellations. If you need to cancel, we must receive it in writing (email or fax) 2 business days prior to the event during normal business hours. Refunds will not be given to no-shows. Credits will not be issued for use towards future PIHRA events.
Event Sponsored By
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, PIHRA programs and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to our use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such programs and activities.